TWS Performance 4-2-1 Headers - TR8 / TR7 V8TWS Motors
COMES WITH GASKETS AND BOLTS
Our headers are the Classic Tri-Y design which helps a great deal with mid-range torque. Made from mild steel.
Our cam kits are designed around running these headers and allow for optimal performance when they are used together.
- Standard Headers 4 Section=1 1/2 outlet 2 Section=1 3/4 outlet Collector= 2” outlet
- Big Tubed Headers 4 Section=1 5/8 outlet 2 Section=1 7/8 outlet Collector= 2 1/4 outlet - Special order, please email email@example.com
- Single o2 bung will be installed on the drivers side header near the collector by default.
- Double o2 bungs will be needed for Fuel Injected cars.
- Works on both LHD & RHD TR8's or TR7 V8's
**Due to supply shortages, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. **
*Shipping outside the continental 48 states may incur an additional shipping charge
Well after a lot of work from the TWS guys my headers came, they have appropriate O2 sensors and an EGR fitting. Not sure when I will get them in as our driving season has just kicked into high gear. But they look great and are ceramic coated inside and out.
Received the headers in a timely fashion. Had to move my dip stick (easy enough), and they had a driver side bias at the transmission, but this was easily rectified and they came out the rear matched-up. A quality product I can recommend!
Just got my new headers, these are the first set of headers that I've installed that didn't need any adjustments to fit. If you still have the battery shelf in your car, you will either need to lift the engine a bit, or bend the corner of the shelf to get the right side in. Other than that, really easy to install.
Folks--Woody installed these headers along with the cam and holley 4 barrel conversion on my TR8. He talked me into coating the headers since they look like chrome. Worth every penny. They last longer, and will not corrode. They also make the car sound and run awesome too.