TWS Performance Cam Kits - Rover V8TWS Motors
Add some spunk to your motor with a TWS Motors cam kit. If you're still running an OEM cam, it is likely worn and robbing you of power.
Our cam kits are all specifically ground to suit your needs and application. If we do not have something we think fits the needs of your car, we will have one specially ground, at no extra cost.
Our kits work with both distributor and distributorless motors.
- Most cam kits do not require Heavy Duty valve springs, but if you're looking for an aggressive street cam we will advise you use them
- Our kits come with the Cloyes double roller timing chains for distributor fitted engines and a OEM chain for distributorless engines
- The distributor option is there for those with distributor-less ignitions. This requires the cam to be faced and re-keyed, hence the additional cost
- We use a mix of suppliers for our cams based on your motor, ignition and fuel setup
- Our heavy duty valve springs are to be installed @ 1.750" to get the correct pressure. They use Rover single spring retainers, early double will not work
I am very pleased with the performance of this camshaft kit. Since it was my first time with this type of engine upgrade I was unsure. However, Woody was very descriptive and explanatory. I can really tell the difference in the lower and mid range torque. My Range Rover is more responsive and seems like it has more power available at cruising speed. Thanks a lot for making this a pleasant experience. Douglas
Took Woody's recommendation for the best grind for my car (basically stock 3.5 FI engine with headers, daily driver). Cam arrived quickly, installed easily, and is running great. Not sure how much is due to removing the old, worn cam vs. the new spec, but very happy with the improvement. Engine pulls strong @ 2K in 5th, old cam required a downshift, and where there didn't ever seem to be a point in going over 3.5K with the old cam, it now blows through to 5K, with some grunt left.