Standard Profile Air Suspension To Coil Spring Conversion Kit With EAS Override Harness And Old Man Emu SpringsLand Rover
Range Rover Air to Coil Spring Conversion Kit for Range Rover 4.0 & 4.6 With Old Man Emu Springs!
The EAS (Electronic Air Suspension) System found on Range Rover 4.0 and 4.6 1995 - 2002 model vehicles can present expensive, recurring maintenance problems. If you've had an air spring failure before, you know this first hand.
TWS Motors's Range Rover coil spring kit is the industry standard that makes switching to coil springs seamless and error-free. Thousands of these TWS Motors kits have been installed worldwide - don't settle for lesser imitations! Conversion to coil springs provides a better, maintenance-free ride that will save you significant money over time. Our EAS Override Wiring Harness suppresses all typical false dashboard display errors seen when converting to coil springs. This kit also features premium, medium-weight coil springs from Old Man Emu!
What's more, any mechanic or Range Rover owner can install our exclusive Range Rover coil spring kit without having to go to a Land Rover dealer or Autologic-equipped repair shop to eliminate false dash warning light errors.
Our kit features:
- Detailed step-by-step instructions.
- Premium , medium-grade coil springs from Old Man Emu.
- The TWS Motors Exclusive EAS Override Harness overrides all typical computer errors seen when converting to a coil spring system.
- Eliminates the need for a costly shop visit.
- Aluminum spring perch adapters, exclusive TWS Motors Ltd. design.
- Custom made coil springs provide standard ride height and maximum articulation.
- Affordable alternative to expensive, reoccurring air suspension failures.
- Kit provides everything needed to complete a professional installation.
The EAS Override Harness suppresses all typical dashboard display errors seen when converting to coil springs.
To view instructions for installing this kit, Click Here.
For customers looking to replace their shocks with their suspension (recommended) we suggest the following kit:
9520LBWOME - Range Rover 4.0 and 4.6 Air Suspension to Coil Spring Conversion Kit with Four New Old Man Emu Shocks (Provides 2-Inch Lift)
We also offer “Heavy Duty” conversion kits for Off-Road Enthusiasts and anyone using their Range Rovers for towing:
9520LBHD - Range Rover 4.0 and 4.6 Heavy Duty Air Suspension to Coil Spring Conversion Kit
9520LBHDTF - Range Rover 4.0 and 4.6 Heavy Duty Air Suspension to Coil Spring Conversion Kit with Four New Terrafirma Shocks
- Range Rover 4.0 (P38) | 95 - 02
- Range Rover 4.6 (P38) | 95 - 02